Ces sujets sont pour vous entraîner à l’expression écrite. N’hésitez pas à consulter la méthodologie : https://mrsbourgeois.com/tools/write-an-essay/
Il est possible de rendre votre rédaction comme “devoir bonus”.
- Body Image
– Should the fashion industry change their way of advertising?
– Are romantic movies damaging to real relationships?
– Should the fashion industry use models that look more like regular people?
– Does playing with dolls like Barbie negatively influence a girl’s body image?
- News Topics
– What is “fake news?”
– Does reporting by ordinary citizens actually give us better news?
– Will newspapers go out of business or become only digital?
– Is Internet a threat to the press?
– Do young people read the news?
- Mind and Mental Health
– Are video games bad for kids?
– How is the Internet affecting our intelligence?
– What limits should there be for genetic engineering of humans?
– Are we too dependent on computers?
– Should cigarette smoking be banned?
– Are cell phones dangerous?
– Do violent video games cause behavior problems?
- New Technology
– How will 3-D printing change our future?
– Are self-driving cars a good idea?
– Is face-detecting software a good way to solve the problem of identity theft?
– Can computers really become intelligent?
– Are law enforcement cameras an invasion of privacy?
- Social Media
– Should people be judged by their social media posting?
– Is technology making our attention span shorter?
– Does social media negatively impact teenagers social lives?
– How is social media changing parent and child relationships?
- Food and Eating
– Why is junk food so addictive?
– Is “all-natural” or “organic” worth paying more for?
– Is homework good or bad for student achievement?
– Should schools switch to e-books?
– Is child behavior better or worse than it was years ago?
– Are school uniforms beneficial?
– Do curfews keep teens out of trouble?
– Is “virtual reality” going to be important in entertainment?
– Do violent images, music, and games cause people to act out violently?